IMPORTANT: Our new affiliate system is being developed at this time and should be ready soon. Please check back later if you want to sign up!
How the SoftwaresalesX Affiliate Program Works:
- First create an affiliate account and apply to be a part of our affiliate program. After your application has been reviewed and approved you will receive a confirmation email with your account details.
- There is no need to use banners or custom items on your website to promote us. You can just send traffic to our website's main page or any of the inner product listing pages.
- Collect your commission for each order placed through your affiliate link.
- You will be paid monthly through Paypal. A Paypal account is required to sign up for our affiliate program.
1. What is an Affiliate Program?
It is a marketing program, where you can participate as an affiliate. Affiliates will receive commission for generating sales for the affiliate program host SoftwaresalesX. All affiliates are provided with various tracking code and account administration area for tracking your sales. If a product or service is purchased, the customer pays the host directly, and the affiliate is paid a commission for that sale!
2. How do I sign up to become a SoftwaresalesX Affiliate?
It's easy! You can sign up at the top of our affilate page: http://www.SoftwaresalesX.com/affiliates/
There is no charge for becoming an affiliate and you also do not have any obligation to generate sales! Simply register on our website and start making money, whenever you feel like it.
3. How long will it take to become a SoftwaresalesX Affiliate?
Once you send your completed sign-up form to us, your account is created instantly and you can start earning commissions immediately! There are no long waits or approvals! Everything is quick and hassle free!
4. How much can I earn?
There is no limit to your earnings potential! Simply send traffic (potential customers) through our affiliate program and receive commissions with each sale.
A minimum sale amount of $50 does apply to earn a commission, earnings are as follows:
- A sale of $50 will earn you $20
- A sale from $51 to a $100 will earn you $30
- A sale from $101 to $150 will earn you $50
- Anything from $151 abd up will earn you minimum $75
- Special commission rates can apply for affiliates with higher volume!
5. When and how often will I be paid?
Commissions are paid during the first full week of each month following the first 30-days after the sale that meets the minimum level. Commissions are paid after your commissions account balance surpasses the $100 minimum level.
6. What technical skills do affiliates need to have?
Affiliates only need to be able to copy and paste HTML code and place it accurately within the code of a web page or within an email!
7. How do I track my sales activity and commissions?
Any account activity such as the number of click-through's, conversions, commissions and account status can be viewed in real-time through our affiliate admin panel. Simply log in to your affiliate control panel to view this information!
8. Where do I get the required links and banners to be an affiliate?
There is no need to use special banners. Most affiliates already know how to implement any link or "banner" that works best within their own website, page or email campaign. Should you still require a SoftwaresalesX banner, then please send us an email and we will provide you a banner(s).
9. Can I participate if I reside outside of the United States?
Certainly! We have affiliates from almost every country, and most of our affiliates sell our products across the globe. The only consideration for affiliates located outside the United States is that we will only pay through Paypal. If Paypal is really not available in your country you can request us for a Bank wiretransfer directly to your bank account(please note this is only if Paypal is not available and a certain volume per month is required).
10. If I have any problems with my affiliate account or commissions, whom do I contact?
Please send any questions you may have to support1[at]softwaresalesx[dot]com.